Sunday, January 4, 2015

Recommendation (Website) - Dr. Ben King

My latest method for searching the internet for plausible alternative therapies is to type in a symptom combined with another keyword.  For example I'll type muscle pain and oxygen, which brings up a number of interesting leads.  Most of the websites that I come across are aggregator sites such as livestrong.com or the huffingtonpost.com or superficial websites designed to give no or misleading information in an attempt to get you to buy whatever products they are selling.  However occasionally, I come across a website with information that appears, to me, to provide actual content.

One website that I recently found was that of Dr. Ben King, an acupuncturist and chiropractor in Toronto.  I have read some very insightful articles on health, symptoms, and treatments on Dr. King's website and thought I'd share.  Click here to be taken to Dr. King's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment