Friday, May 29, 2015

Recommendation - Trigger Point Roller

Ingrid and I stopped by REI last weekend looking for some deals and saw 20% off on a type of trigger point roller from TriggerPoint Performance that I had not tried yet - so we splurged.  The roller is essentially a foam version of a roller used in a kitchen with grooves and ribs that "promote blood flow".  What I don't like about this roller is that it has limited leverage uses, meaning it takes quite a bit of force to roll down your muscles.  In the initial trial period, I did not observe any benefit when using this on my neck, back, or quads.  However, despite the effort it takes to use, I have found this particular trigger point tool superior to any tool or method used to date on my lower legs and hamstrings.  If these are your trouble areas, I recommend giving this tool a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment