Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Recommendation (Book) - The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook

On a whim, I picked up The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook, by Clair Davies to give trigger point therapy a try for my chronically tight muscles.  After reading through the first few introductory chapters it was clear that Clair's observations, experience, and training, correlated well with my own observations.

As soon as I dug into the technical chapters, which help a novice identify muscle groups, trigger points, and their referred areas, I was converted into a believer.  I am relatively early in my exploration of trigger point therapy but am amazed by the short-term results and very optimistic that with continued effort they will become long-term results.  Without hesitation, if you have muscle aches, headaches, or other chronic muscle and myofascial issues, The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook is worth your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment