Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Success Stories

In addition to my own success with alternative medicine, I regularly offer my support to others who are struggling.  However, my own experience of resisting alternative medicine due to an unyielding faith in western medicine parallels many of those I encounter.  So until recently, I haven't had any takers.  And my first convert was hard won.  After two years of chronic headaches and a year and a half of seeing a neurologist - trying different drugs and therapies - without results, a friend that I spoke to on an almost daily basis finally took me up on my offer.  Within three days of starting my recommendations, beginning with an elimination diet, my friend's headaches were gone.  And with the addition of acupuncture, her energy levels and quality of life dramatically improved.

I am going to start a new series on the blog titled Success Stories to share stories of those who have found relief from alternative medicine.  My goal is to have the stories told by those who had the experience.  Occasionally, I may document the story on behalf of the person with experience - however, my goal is to largely stay out of it (other than sharing my own experience).  In these efforts, I invite anyone who wants to share their story to get in touch with me, regardless of whether the advice you got was from me or somewhere else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment